About the Position
This listing has expired.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry by interacting with industry professionals and building relationships
- Work directly with internal stakeholders and upper level management on a daily basis to help build firm-wide success
- Build personal list of clientele by networking with top-tier candidates and attending professional events
- Play a vital role in the business’s operations by assisting with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) through firm’s internal database
- Work closely with candidates to provide career guidance and match with job opportunities at client companies (investment banks, hedge funds and other financial services firms).
- Enhance personal communication and networking skills through sales oriented tactics such as direct sourcing calls, candidate phone screenings and internal interviews
- Perform daily candidate and industry research through reputable online resources (LinkedIn, Monster, Career Builder, and job boards).
- Work in a team oriented environment to help develop and implement sales oriented tactics for recruiting candidates
- Serve as the foundation for managing the interview process between candidate and client, including relaying feedback between parties.
- Handle all appropriate follow ups with candidates and clients to build meaningful relationships.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, marketing or a related discipline preferred
- 0-2 years experience
- Prior internship or work experience in an office or business setting
- A strong willingness and desire to learn the financial services industry
- Self-motivated personality with a drive for success and growth
- Passion to succeed in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- Demonstrated strong communication, listening, and customer service skills; must be able to interact with senior-level professionals, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Must have excellent organization skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to manage a high volume of candidate activity.
- willingness to be in an activity- based sales organization which will require extensive cold calling, candidate sourcing, and business development.