About the Position
Dynamics Associates is an executive search firm that specializes in the financial services industry. Specifically, they recruit for mid-to-senior level professionals for positions in audit, accounting, risk management, and operations (both buy and sell side). Dynamics has a unique and tailored approach to attracting and identifying top talent. Recruiters on this team share a passion for building relationships and helping candidates progress throughout their careers.
Interns will gain exposure to the entire recruitment process of executive-level financial services professionals across a wide range of disciplines. They will develop a thorough understanding of recruitment from an agency perspective (understanding compensation bandwidths, corporate title structures, internal and external career mobility options, and executive career progression). Our client base includes some of the most prestigious and asset rich investment banks, asset managers and hedge funds on Wall Street. The intern will be required to understand industry trends, as well as functional differences between these institutions. Dynamics Associates is seeking intelligent undergraduate seniors with strong communication skills, enthusiasm, and drive, who are interested in gaining hands-on recruitment experience, while gaining real-life practical exposure to financial services career opportunities.
- Assist recruiters in identifying candidates for specific positions in the financial services industry, using Internet recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Monster, Career Builder, and online job boards).
- Manage incoming job applications by evaluating and analyzing candidates’ skillsets; maintain accuracy of internal database by inputting necessary candidate information.
- Conduct initial phone screens and shadow Executive Recruiters throughout the interview process.
- Coordinate interviews between candidate and clients and assist with scheduling.
- Help achieve business development goals, by obtaining job leads for Account Managers.
- Pursuing a degree in the following areas: business, HR, finance or a related discipline preferred
- Prior internship or sales experience in a business or office setting is preferred
- Demonstrated strong communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Interest in financial services and recruiting